My dear sweet friends, I am feeling driven to speak up and share this morning. As part of a 28 day gratitude practice journey I am on, (today is Day 26!) I have also been doing a morning meditation before I even get out of bed. Usually only around 5 to 15 minutes depending on the day. This morning I felt the need to take a little longer. There is so much hatred and violence all around and I just really felt the need to meditate on that and stay in bed as long as it took. So this is what kept coming to me over and over.
I don’t know who has heard of the "law of attraction" but basically it states that you get what you give. So if we give hatred and violence nothing else can come of that than more hatred and violence. So today I challenge you all to maybe do a short meditation of your own (or long one if you desire.) Sit quietly and think about the world around you. Think about what you see and how it makes you feel and then think about what you want to see and what you want to feel. I also meditate every day until a "thought of the day" comes to me I guess you could call it. Today my thought is this: "Replace hatred with love, replace violence with peace, replace anger with gratitude."
Whether you believe it or not, the law of attraction is just as real as the law of gravity. So what you think about, what you feel, and what you think you deserve, will be what you receive!
So today I challenge you all to
1. As much as you possible can, whenever you feel angry, Close your eyes and replace it with lots of love.
2. Every time you hear or see the stories of violence that are going on around the world, in our country, and in our own backyard, close your eyes and think of peace.
3. Every time you feel hatred for what is going on or you see or hear of anyone being hateful, Close your eyes and say thank you thank you thank you for all the good!
4. Say" Thank you, thank you, thank you, for a perfect and beautiful world." Even if it’s not what you see or feel, say this over and over, picture it in your mind and really try to feel as grateful as you possibly can.
5. The only way to make change is to BE change. So send out love. Send out peace. Send out gratitude to the whole world and to every hateful violent person, and they will have to change, it is the law of attraction!
6. Please share this messages over and over!
This today, my meditation, has brought me peace.￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼ Please, please, please except this challenge and if enough of us all around the world do this and feel this every day, we can make a difference!
I love you all and am so grateful for each and every one of you!
Have a happy and healthy Day!!! 👼💋
(side note: please don't mind the hair, this was straight from waking up not even out of bed yet! Enjoy the real me! 😃